The bump has made its appearance! We got our first official baby gift last week. A jogger stroller from my parents!! Bill got it put together and we've practiced pushing it around the living room. Do I look like a mommy yet??
We are getting packed right now to head home to Wisconsin tomorrow morning. We are very excited to have the honor of standing up in my brother Adam and his wife to be Allison's wedding this weekend. I just hope this bump doesn't get much bigger before Saturday or I'm not going to fit in my dress :-)
We are getting packed right now to head home to Wisconsin tomorrow morning. We are very excited to have the honor of standing up in my brother Adam and his wife to be Allison's wedding this weekend. I just hope this bump doesn't get much bigger before Saturday or I'm not going to fit in my dress :-)
Cutie patootie!
ReplyDeleteAwe, such a cute mommy Megan! I'm diggin' the stroller! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are ADORABLE!!!!
ReplyDelete