Friday, October 7, 2011

20 Weeks.......and Counting!!

Halfway there already! We can hardly believe it. Today we had our 20 week scan and thankfully it was all good news! Little Miss was being a bit stubborn and lying in a position that would not allow the ultrasound technician to view the base of her spine so I need to go back in a week to have another scan so they can complete her measurements.

Right now she is about 12 ounces and 11 inches long!! The scan today was great. She was kicking and waving her little arms around the whole time. I am absolutely amazed by everything the scan can see. We saw her tiny feet (which she apparently enjoys kicking my bladder with!), her brain, the chambers of her heart, and a double confirmation that yes, she is a girl :-)

I have not felt her yet, but they said because of her positioning in my uterus, I will likely not feel her until 25-28 weeks

My first official belly pic. Not too obvious yet. Just looks like I had one too many burritos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment