Here we are at a pub in Temple Bar enjoying live Irish music and the first of SEVERAL pints of Guinness we had that weekend.
We bought 2 day passes for a hop on hop off bus that travels around the city with stops at the major sights. If you ever go to Dublin I recommend this bus. It is a great way to get around the city because the main attractions are very spread out.
One of my favorite tours was the Guinness Brewery. Growing up in Milwaukee, I am no stranger to breweries. I've been on a tour or two in my time. This one blew the other ones away.
Lisa and I spent a lot of time just walking around the city exploring the streets. We came upon this cute farmer's market. I naturally gravitated to the baked goods table.
And the flowers :-)
Many buildings are built in the Georgian style with this specific styling to the doors.

As part of our tour bus passes, we were able to take a half day trip about 30 mins outside the city to Malahide Castle. The same family lived in this castle for over 800 years before they had to sell it.
We had a great time exploring the city and even made a few friends along the way!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment