I’ve always thought this was a funny way to describe a pregnant woman. It makes me think of a porcelan doll teetering close to the edge of a high shelf. If you are not careful it will fall and break into a million pieces.
Well folks, I have a delicate condition :-)
And that has been the way I’ve felt ever since finding out.
It has been a rough, and at times, scary first trimester. But here we are on the other side.
Bill and I got to see our little one today and we are happy to report that he or she is doing great and we are expecting to become parents in late February.
We would like to thank our friends and family for all their love and support which helped to get us here.
We could not have done it without you!!
Well folks, I have a delicate condition :-)
And that has been the way I’ve felt ever since finding out.
It has been a rough, and at times, scary first trimester. But here we are on the other side.
Bill and I got to see our little one today and we are happy to report that he or she is doing great and we are expecting to become parents in late February.
We would like to thank our friends and family for all their love and support which helped to get us here.
We could not have done it without you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment